Measures light intensity for frequencies relevant to photosynthesis. HOBOnet wireless sensors communicate data directly to the HOBO RX3000 or the HOBO MicroRX station or pass data through other wireless sensors back to the central station.
These sensors are preconfigured and ready to deploy, and data is accessed through HOBOlink, Onset's innovative cloud software platform.
DocumentationQuick Start Guide
- Measurement range of 0 to 2500 umol/m2/sec over wavelengths from 400 to 700 nm
- Enclosed in an anodized aluminum housing with an acrylic diffuser
- 900 MHz wireless mesh self-healing technology
- 450 to 600 meter (1,500 to 2,000 feet) wireless range and up to five hops
- Up to 50 wireless sensors per RX3000
- A simple button push to join the HOBOnet wireless network
- Onboard memory to ensure no data loss
- Powered by rechargeable AA batteries and built-in solar panel
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an outdoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The RXW-LIA-xxx sensor supports the following measurements: Light Intensity and PAR