The Elitech RC-51 Waterproof USB Temperature Datalogger is ideal for cold chain monitoring applications that require a highly responsive data logger. All Elitech Waterproof USB Temperature Data loggers are robust due to their transparent waterproof PC casing. Every part is subjected to strict quality inspection as per the FDA & CE standards. The pen-style design also features multiple temperature zone statistics and multiple options of time zones, which makes it adaptable and therefore a versatile piece of equipment in all industries. A compact design, multiple starts and stops, and one-button operation make it easy to use. This data logger also features a replaceable battery, a unique MKT algorithm, and a one-button operation.
Certificate of Manufacturer Calibration (Current Stock)
Devices and Expiration Dates:
RC-51: Manufacturer Calibration Expiration Date: 04/10/2023
RC-51H: Manufacturer Calibration Expiration Date: 06/09/2023
Important Note for Pharmaceutical Use:If these devices are being used for pharmaceutical applications, please ensure they are calibrated before deployment.
- Multi-use, USB port, plug and play easily.
- No cable or reader is required, the USB connector enables quick connection to PCs to download data.
- Provides all key information for recordings incl. alarm status, temperature statistics (in ℃/℉) and etc.
- Powered by an ER2450 lithium battery that comes along for free and the battery could last up to 2 years*
- Multifunction LCD, status indicator
- High-accuracy sensor with long-term stability property
- MAC/WIN supported free software with adjustable log interval 10s-24h
- Multiple High/low-temperature alarm setting
- Single alarm: When the measured temperature data exceeds a certain threshold and the alarm delay does not elapse, the alarm event will not be triggered and the duration will be reset. When the duration is longer than the alarm delay, the alarm event is triggered.
- Cumulative alarm: When the measured temperature data exceeds a certain threshold and the alarm delay does not elapse, the alarm event will not be triggered and the duration will be saved. If such an event occurs again, the duration will accumulate. When the accumulative duration is longer than the alarm delay, the alarm event is triggered.
Temperature-sensitive products such as foods, pharmaceuticals, and some chemicals are often monitored during shipment and logistics operations
When specific laboratory or room climates are required, this data logger reliably tracks temperature measurements and allows you to upload raw data, graph it, and share reports quickly
Climate-controlled food processing or woodworking facilities require specific temperature conditions for inventory. A data logger helps to troubleshoot HVAC problems before they get worse.
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RC-51 data logger supports the following measurements: Temperature.
- Temperature measuring range:-30℃~70℃/22℉~158℉
- Temperature accuracy:±0.5℃/0.9℉(-20℃~-40℃),±1℃/1.8℉(others)
- Sensor: built-in NTC
- Alarm type: unitary/cumulative
- Communication type: USB 2.0
- Battery life:2 years/ ER14250 button cell
- Validation Certificate: Hardcopy
- Item dimension(in) and weight(g): 5.16*0.94(diameter);60g
- Package: 1* Data Logger 1*ER14250 battery 1*User Manual