The Elitech RCW-360Plus Series of Data Loggers is a real-time temperature and/or humidity data logger featured with a large TFT screen with LBS, GPS, and Bluetooth printing functions. It is widely used in cold chain monitoring and pharmaceutical industries for sensitive products during storage and transportation.
- Low Consumption & Long Lasting: Built-in, rechargeable lithium battery, ultra-low power consumption, rechargeable battery lasting up to 3 months after full cycle charging, with an ultra-long standby time.
- Track in Real-time: With a free 4G SIM card, LBS & GPS positioning to monitor products in transit.
- Multiple Alarm Function: The device provides sound and LED alarms, app push notifications, SMS, email alarms, and cloud platform alarms in case of an emergency.
- Large On-Board Capacity: To prevent accidents records up to 100,000 offline records and uploads after the data connection is restored.
- Powerful LCD Display: Equipped with LCD which can offer rich information, such as temperature and humidity, alarm status, signal strength, time, power, etc.
- An external temperature and humidity combined sensor probe, wide temperature measuring range from -40℉~176℉(-40℃~80℃)
(in ℉/℃) and humidity range from 0~100%RH.
- Multiple installation and power supply methods, flexible to be installed anywhere.
- Elitech App, supported by iOS and Android systems, can remotely operate parameters setting and device management.
- To prevent accident records 32,000 offline temperature points and 32,000 offline humidity points, will upload after WiFi restores.
- The standard plan (free) provides email alerts, remote settings, and 30 days of data review and storage; an Advanced and professional plan is available, which provides 3~5 years of data storage, data export, user management, and FDA service.
As a cold chain safety monitor of temperature and humidity, RCW-360 is a high-tech product based on networking technology. It is widely used in foodstuffs, catering, logistics, and industries that require HACCP system certification.
It can transmit data by the WiFi/4G network to our cold-chain cloud platform. Users can view, manage and monitor data online remotely by browser or smartphone APP. With a built-in rechargeable lithium battery, it can provide real-time data uploading and platform alarming service even in case of a cold storage power outage.
In what environment does this device operate?
This device operates in indoor environments.
What parameters does this device support?
This device supports temperature and humidity measurements.
- Power adapter: 5V/1A
- Logging interval: 5 minutes to 24 hours. The default interval is 30 minutes
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery
- Protection level: IP64
- Sensor type: External temperature and humidity sensor
- LED indicator: Status indicator, Power indicator
- Communication interface: WiFi(WiFi version)
- Alarm mode: Buzzer, an email alert from Cloud, mobile App
- Buttons: Power on/off button, Menu button