The compact and rugged HOBO MicroRX Station is an easy-to-deploy, low-cost cellular solution for long-term, reliable field monitoring. Two power source options are available: a solar panel for extended deployments and user-replaceable batteries for flexible mounting in covered or protected locations. The station includes inputs for up to five of Onset’s research-grade plug-and-play sensors and can be ordered with an additional water level sensor input with integrated flow conversion. Configurable station-side alarms trigger immediate notifications of critical conditions, and Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink platform makes it easy to view, access, and share data.
DocumentationQuick Start Guide
RX2105 & RX2106 | Quick Start Guide
RX2105 & RX2106 | User Manual
- Compact size for easy deployment
- Robust, weatherproof IP66/NEMA 4X enclosure
- Two power options:
- Integrated 1.7W solar panel with rechargeable battery pack
- 5W and 15W external solar panels can be added (RX2102 or RX2104 only)
- User-replaceable AA lithium batteries
- Inputs for five plug-and-play smart sensors
- Optional water level sensor input (RX2103 and RX2104 only)
- Built-in LCD confirms proper setup and operation
- Integrated mounting tabs for use with screws, zip ties, or U-bolts
- Station-side alarms, including water flow and accumulated rainfall
- Up to 10-minute connection rates via 4G cellular data plans
- Cloud-based monitoring and data access through HOBOlink
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an outdoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RX2100 data logger supports the following measurements: Absolute Pressure, 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Amp Hour (Ah), Barometric Pressure, DC Voltage, Evapotranspiration, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, PAR, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Water Level, Watt Hours (Wh), Watts (W) and Wind