The HOBO RX3000 is Onset’s next-generation remote data logging station that provides instant access to site-specific environmental data anywhere, anytime via the internet. The new station combines the flexibility and sensor quality of more expensive systems, an onboard LCD display, and the convenience of plug-and-play operation.
The RX3000 has four configurable systems, that consist of the following part numbers:
- RX3001-00-01 – Ethernet Remote Monitoring Station
- RX3002-00-01 – Wi-Fi Remote Monitoring Station
- RX3003-00-01 – 3G/GSM Remote Monitoring Station
- RX3004-00-01 – Remote Monitoring Station Kit
- Ensure to select your connection type before you check out
Download the specification documentsData Sheet
- Flexible support for a broad range of sensors
- LCD display for easy field deployment
- Cloud-based data access through HOBOlink
- Get 24/7 web access to your data via a web browser
- Verify RX3000 system status remotely
- Set up and manage alarm notifications over the web
- Schedule automated delivery of data
- Plug-and-play operation
- Alarm notifications via text, email
- Rugged double-weatherproof enclosure
- Cellular, Wifi and Ethernet Option are available
- Configure & check on your RX3000 monitoring station from your mobile devices
- Optional Analog Input and Relay Modules
- The optional third-party sensor can be purchased for Remote Water Level Monitoring
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RX3000 data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Amp Hour (Ah), Amps (A), Barometric Pressure, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Differential Pressure, Event, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Kilowatts (kW), Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature, Volatile Organic Comp., Volt-Amp Reactive, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Volts (V), Water Flow, Water Level, Watt Hours (Wh), Watts (W) and Wind