OPEN, AGILE & CONNECTED TO BUILDING THE PEOPLES NETWORK
Applications in urban environments or where large stretches of land have to be monitored (mined) the normal range of LoRa might not be enough, and you require an increase in the range for your LoRa devices, then this outdoor LoRa Fiberglass antenna will be the ideal addition to your LoRa system. It’s a robust solution to provide extra power and range for indoor/outdoor LoRa Base stations. There are two options with an average antenna gain selection between 5 dBi (S-ANT20612) with a length of 60cm & a frequency of 860-930MHz OR the 8 dBi (S-ANT20611), with a length of 130cm, and a frequency range from 858-878MHz, both come with standard hardware for pole and wall mounting.
The Antenna has an N-J Double tooth connector, and it comes with an N-Female to RP-SMA plug cable so it can be easily connected to the SenseCAP Gateways (Use with the NEW SenseCAP M1 Helium Miner).
- Average Gain: 5 dBi OR 8dBi
- Frequency Range: 860-930MHz (20612) OR 858-878MHz (20611)
- Length: 60cm (20612) OR 130cm (20611)
- Robust enough o withstand any harsh outdoor environment
- Can be easily connected to any SenseCAP Gateway
- Includes hardware for mounting