* About SenseCAP
Among the first launch of the Seeed industrial IoT (IIoT) product series, SenseCAP is focusing on wireless environmental sensing applications: smart agriculture, precision farming, and smart city, to name a few. It consists of hardware products (sensors, data loggers & gateways, etc.), software services (SenseCAP portal, mobile App, open dashboard), and an API for device & data management.
The SenseCAP Gateway is based on LoRaWAN protocol, applicable for low-power consumption, long-range environmental data collection, and remote monitoring scenarios such as smart agriculture and smart city. As the SenseCAP Gateway is the central device of the SenseCAP LoRaWAN network, data is collected from different SenseCAP Sensors and is then transmitted to the cloud platform via cellular LTE or Ethernet. This device is equipped with a high-performance processor AM3358 and telecom-operator-level LoRa chip SX1301, this device ensures robustness and high performance in large-scale networks. Mutual authentication and encryption are established in the whole network to increase security. The gateway is designed with an IP66 enclosure and supports an extended operating temperature range, making it suitable for industrial applications in both indoor and outdoor severe environments.
- High-performance Cortex A8 1GHz processor, Linux system.
- Support LoRaWAN protocol Class A, support ultra-low-power SenseCAP Sensor
- Support 8 RX, 1 TX transceiver, maximum transmit power 27dBm
- Support multiple ISM bands: CN470, EU868, US915
- Support multiple methods to access the network: 4G, Ethernet
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission: 10km in line of sight scene, 2 km in the urban scene
- Industrial grade protection: IP66 enclosure, temperature -40℃~70℃, suitable for outdoor applications
- Easy deployment, and rapid provisioning