This industrial-grade MODBUS-RTU RS485 pH meter/sensor features Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), low-power consumption, high integration. It can be widely used in monitoring pH levels in soil and water applications in areas such as agriculture, gardening, horticulture, swimming pools, scientific experiments, and other environmental monitoring scenarios. This device features a waterproof aviation connector, making it convenient to use without the fuss of wiring.
Download the specification documentsUser Guide
- High performance: high accuracy, fast response, good repeatability
- Universal protocol: MODBUS RS-485 or 4~20mA current
- Wide-range power supply: 3.6V ~ 30V
- Robustness: suitable to be immersed in soil or water for a long time
- Maintainance-Free: advanced junction design, no clogging
- Durable: anti-corrosion, automatic temperature compensation
- User-friendly: Easy to install and integrate
In what environment does this device operate?
This device is suitable for use outdoors and is widely used in farming, gardening, hydroponics, aquaponics, swimming pools and spas, sewage treatment, education, environmental monitoring, and many other applications.
What parameters does this device support?
This device supports the following parameters: pH.
For more information visit Seeed Studios.