Light intensity sensors are used to measure ambient illuminance in a given environment and have many important applications. Each sensor is calibrated and offers excellent accuracy and consistency, making this an ideal device to use for a wide array of applications. The device can be used in applications such as scientific research, solar farms, greenhouses, weather stations etc. The SC228 Light Intensity Sensor is ideal for the outdoor environment as this device is IP66 rated, waterproof, and dustproof, and has no problem working under harsh conditions like solar farms, outdoor agricultural farms, as well as greenhouses.
- High Performance: high accuracy, reliability, and stability
- Universal Protocol: MODBUS-RTU RS485
- Wide range power supply: 3.6V ~ 30V
- Industrial-grade Robustness: IP68 rated, suitable for long-term applications
- Strong Anti-interference: made of flame-retardant epoxy resin
- High Durability: anti-corrosion, with excellent performance for long-term use
- User-friendly: easy to use, install and integrate
- Safety: designed with reverse voltage protection
In what environment does this device operate?
This device is suitable for use outdoors in scientific research, solar farms, greenhouses, weather stations etc.
What parameters does this device support?
This device supports the following parameters: Light Intensity.
For more information visit Seeed Studio.