The Liquid Level Sensor measures the height of water or other liquid and converts it to the voltage signal. This device works with a data logger or other devices that have analogue voltage input ports. The Liquid Level Sensor has a built-in silicon piezoresistive core that features high sensitivity. The internal chip converts the millivolt signal into a standard voltage signal, which can be connected to a computer, a control instrument, or a PLC. With a sealed stainless steel probe, it can work in water, oil, and mild-corrosive environments. The sensor has high anti-vibration and anti-impact performance. It can be widely used in process control, aviation, aerospace, automobile, medical equipment, HVAC, and other applications.
Download the specification documentsdata sheet
- High-performance: anti-interference and long-term stability
- Robust Design: anti-corrosion, durable and stable
- User-friendly: anti-blocking design, easy to clean
- Widely-applicable: 0.5~4.5V transmission output, can work with digital displays, PLC, inverters, recorders and other instruments
- Industry-grade: IP68 rating, durable and waterproof, suitable for outdoor severe environments
- Certifications: FCC, CE, and RoHS
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
This device supports the following measurements: Liquid Level.
For more information visit Seeed Studio.