This digital NDIR CO2 concentration sensor supports Modbus (Modbus-RTU/Modbus-ASCII) RS485 and SDI-12 communication protocols, with a built-in calibration function and a compact form factor, making it widely applicable in greenhouses, cities, agriculture and other application scenarios where CO2 level is needed.
Download the specification documentsUser Manual
- High performance: high accuracy, fast response, and superior stability
- Support MODBUS RS485 and SDI-12
- Compact size, best performance-to-price ratio
- User-friendly: fully-calibrated, easy to install and integrate
- Wide-range Power Supply: 5V ~ 16V
- Wide Measurement Range & High Accuracy: 400ppm ~ 5,000 ppm, ± (50ppm+5%*MV)
In what environment does this device operate?
This device is suitable for use indoors in greenhouses, industrial campuses, factories, schools, office buildings, hotels, hospitals, transportation stations.
What parameters does this device support?
This device supports the following parameters: Carbon Dioxide (CO2).
For more information visit Seeed Studios.