ORCH S4 is a four-in-one compact weather instrument able to monitor air temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and light intensity. It supports both MODBUS (MODBUS-RTU/MODBUS-ASCII) and SDI-12 and a wide range of power voltage from 3.6V to 16V. It can operate in extremely complicated environments with strong robustness and is particularly suitable for IoT scenarios such as greenhouse and outdoor farming.
Download the specification documentsUser Manual
- Solid Performance: high reliability, superior stability, and ultra-low power consumption
- Compact Size: air temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and light all in one
- Universal Protocols: MODBUS RS-485 or SDI-12
- Wide Range Power Supply: 3.6V ~ 16V
- Strong Robustness: IP66 enclosure, suitable for outdoor applications and extremely complicated environment
- User-friendly: with build-in data pre-processing, easy to use, integrate and install
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor environments.
What measurements does this logger support?
This logger supports the following measurements: Temperature, Relative Humidity, Atmospheric Pressure, Light Intensity.
For more information visit Seeed Studios.
|Cable Length||2 Meters|
|Logger Barometric Accuracy||±1 hPa|
|Logger Barometric Pressure Measurement Range||300 ~ 1100 hPa|
|Logger Barometric Pressure Measurement Resolution||1Pa|
|Logger Communication Protocol for Sensor||RS-485(Modbus-RTU) / With Waterproof Aviation Head|
|Logger Environmental Rating||IP Rating: Waterproof Box: IP66 Shield: IP65|
|Logger Humidity Measurement Accuracy||±2 %RH|
|Logger Humidity Measurement Range||0 ~ 100 %RH|
|Logger Humidity Measurement Resolution||1% RH|
|Logger Light Intensity Accuracy||±1.5%|
|Logger Light Intensity Range||0 ~ 188000 Lux|
|Logger Light Intensity Resolution||0.045 Lux|
|Logger Operating Humidity Range||0 ~ 100 %RH|
|Logger Operating Temperature||-40 °C ~ +65 °C|
|Logger Temperature Accuracy||±0.3 °C|
|Logger Temperature Range||-40 °C ~ +85 °C|
|Logger Temperature Resolution||0.1°C|