This industrial-grade MODBUS-RTU RS485 Soil Moisture, Soil Temperature & EC Sensor is highly accurate, reliable, stable, and durable meaning it can be used in a number of professional monitoring application scenarios, as these parameters are very important indicators of soil fertility and health, ultimately affecting the growth of the plants.
Download the specification documentsUser Manual
- High Performance: high accuracy, reliability, and stability
- Universal Protocol: MODBUS-RTU RS-485
- Wide range power supply: 3.6V ~ 30V
- Robustness: IP68 rated, suitable for long-term applications
- Widely Applicable: can be used in soil, water, nutrient solution, and other substrates
- Strong Anti-interference: made of flame-retardant epoxy resin
- High Durability: anti-corrosion, with excellent performance for long-term use
- User-friendly: easy to use, install and integrate
In what environment does this device operate?
This device is suitable for use outdoors, in applications such as scientific experiments, water-saving irrigation, greenhouses, outdoor farming, gardening, precision agriculture, and other professional environmental monitoring scenarios.
What parameters does this device support?
This device supports the following parameters: Soil Moisture, Soil Temperature & Electrical Conductivity.
For more information visit Seeed Studio.