This industrial-grade MODBUS-RTU RS485 Soil Moisture and Temperature Sensor is highly accurate, reliable, stable, and durable, and can be used in a vast array of soil moisture and soil temperature monitoring in professional application scenarios, such as water-saving irrigation, greenhouses management, and golf turf management, etc.
Download the specification documentsS-Soil MT-02 V1.0 User Manual
S-Soil MT-02 V2.0 User Manual
- High Performance: high accuracy, reliability, and stability
- Universal Protocol: MODBUS-RTU RS485
- Wide range power supply: 3.6V ~ 30V
- Robustness: IP68 rated, suitable for long-term applications
- Strong Anti-interference: made of flame-retardant epoxy resin
- High Durability: anti-corrosion, with excellent performance for long-term use
- User-friendly: easy to use, install and integrate
- Safety: designed with reverse voltage protection
In what environment does this device operate?
This device is suitable for use indoors in scientific experiments, water-saving irrigation, greenhouses, outdoor farming, gardening, precision agriculture, and other professional environmental monitoring scenarios.
What parameters does this device support?
This device supports the following parameters: Soil Moisture and Soil Temperature.
For more information visit Seeed Studio.