* About SenseCAP
Among the first launch of the Seeed industrial IoT (IIoT) product series, SenseCAP is focusing on wireless environmental sensing applications: smart agriculture, precision farming, and smart city, to name a few. It consists of hardware products (sensors, data loggers & gateways, etc.), software services (SenseCAP portal, mobile App, open dashboard), and an API for device & data management.
SenseCAP Wireless VWC, Temperature and EC Sensor measures soil volumetric water content (VWC), temperature and the electric conductivity of Soil. The device consists of a 3-in-1 sensor, a LoRaWAN module, a custom battery and an IP66 enclosure, optimized for outdoor use that requires reliable data collected over years.
- High Performance: high accuracy, reliability, and stability
- Enables Data Transmission with LoRaWAN
- Compact Design: 3-in-1, soil moisture, temperature, and EC sensor
- Industrial-grade Robustness: IP66-rated, suitable for long-term applications.
- Strong Anti-interference: made of flame-retardant epoxy resin.
- High Durability: anti-corrosion, with excellent performance for long-term use
- IP66 Certified
- User-friendly: easy to use, install and integrate
- Support LoRaWAN protocol Class A
- High reliability and stability
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission: 10km line-of-sight scene, 2 km in urban scenes
- Battery life: ≥ 6 years
In what environment does this device operate?
This device is suitable for use outdoors, in applications such as scientific experiments, water-saving irrigation, greenhouses, outdoor farming, gardening, precision agriculture, and other professional environmental monitoring scenarios.
What parameters does this device support?
This device supports the following parameters: Soil Temperature, Soil Volumetric Water Content (VWC) & Electrical Conductivity.
For more information visit Seeed Studio.