An easy-to-deploy, industrial-grade 4G cellular station, Sensor Hub uses the MODBUS-RTU RS485 protocol to communicate with sensors and is able to collect various sensor data simultaneously. IP66-rated, waterproof and dustproof, Sensor Hub 4G Data Logger is suitable for long-term, reliable outdoor applications such as in smart agriculture, smart weather stations and smart city, and can connect to a maximum of 32 RS-485 sensors. It is designed with industry standards, robust and stable.
- Support collection of various environmental data simultaneously
- Support local storage of data when there is a bad connection, and uploading to the server when the network resumes
- Support using with standard MODBUS-RTU RS485 sensors
- Support uploading data to any server (SenseCAP Server / User's private server)
- Support 4G/3G/2G communication, supporting global LTE frequency band
- Built-in GPS positioning function
- Support remote upgrade and maintenance
- Power supply options: (1) DC only, (2) Solar System (to be purchased separately)
- Easy to install and deploy, without requirements of engineering background
- Industry standards, suitable for harsh outdoor environments
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor environments.