Low-cost, fully integrated soil moisture loggers with Bluetooth wireless data offload. Available in two models – one that measures soil moisture (HOBO MX2306) and one that measures both soil moisture and temperature (HOBO MX2307) – these loggers are ideal for researchers and growers looking for the accurate data they need to save water, improve crop yields, reduce harmful runoff, and protect ecosystems.
With a mobile phone, tablet, or Windows laptop running Onset’s free HOBOconnect app, users get convenient wireless setup and data download via Bluetooth when within 100 feet of the logger – making retrieving data from hard-to-access field locations easy. And for indoor areas, such as greenhouses, users can add the MX Gateway for remote access to data in Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink software.
DocumentationQuick Start Guide
- Ready to deploy, with pre-attached sensors
- Easy configuration and data offload with the free HOBOconnect app
- Durable TEROS 10 soil moisture sensor lasts over 10 years in the field
- For use in both mineral soils and soilless media
- Sturdy, sharp stainless-steel spikes for easy installation and better soil contact
- Option to view data in Percent of Field Capacity
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The MX230x data logger supports the following measurements: Soil Moisture and Temperature