The HOBOnet Wireless Solar Radiation (Silicon Pyranometer) Sensor is calibrated to measure light intensity for frequencies relevant for solar radiation. HOBOnet Wireless Sensors communicate data directly to the RX3000 weather station or pass data through other wireless sensors back to the central station. They are preconfigured and ready to deploy, and data is accessed through HOBOlink, Onset’s innovative cloud-based software platform.
Download the specification documentsData Sheet
- Measurement range of 0 to 1280 W/m2 over a spectral range of 300 to 1100 nm
- Enclosed in an anodized aluminium housing with acrylic diffuser and O-ring seal
- 900 MHz wireless mesh self-healing technology
- 450 to 600 meter (1,500 to 2,000 feet) wireless range and up to five hops
- Up to 50 wireless sensors per RX3000
- Simple button-push to join the HOBOnet wireless network
- Onboard memory to ensure no data loss
- Powered by rechargeable AA batteries and built-in solar panel
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an outdoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The RXW-LIB-xxx sensor supports the following measurements: Evapotranspiration, Light Intensity and Solar Radiation