A powerful air quality monitor that is user friendly. The Temtop M10 air quality monitor detects PM2.5 particles, Formaldehyde (HCHO), Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC), and AQI on various occasions and displays real-time data to give you a safe and healthy environment. is essential to stay on top of your home or office air quality levels as it provides all information you could possibly need to keep air quality optimal and to protect those in said environment. This device features 2200 mAh rechargeable lithium batteries, as well as 6-hour battery life without charge.
Download the specification documentsdata sheet
- Know at a glance: Large and clear reading, with 3-colour indicator lights, know the air quality immediately from wherever you look at it.
- 4-in-1 Multi-Function: Measure PM2.5, AQI, TVOC, and HCHO, with sensitive Temtop 3rd generation laser particle sensor and Dart electrochemical sensor.
- Easy to use: A home button realizes all operations, including power, interface switch, and display cycling. The 2200mAh battery provides portable power when USB charging is not available.
- Calibration Available: The HCHO sensor supports easy calibration. To ensure the accuracy of the sensors, make sure it is placed in a ventilated environment (indoor or outdoor) for at least 6 hours before used for the first time or after stored for a long time.
- What you get: M10, Charging Cable, Reset Pin, User Manual.
- One Year Warranty.
In what environment does this logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor environments.
What measurements does this logger support?
The Temtop M10 Air quality monitor supports the following measurements: Dust including PM2.5, Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC), AQI, and Formaldehyde (HCHO).
For more information visit Elitech.