A powerful air quality monitor that is user-friendly. The M1000 Air Quality monitor is essential to stay on top of your home or office air quality levels as it provides all information you could possibly need to keep air quality optimal and to protect those in said environment. This device features 2200 mAh rechargeable lithium batteries, as well as 6-hour battery life without charge.
- High-precision electrochemical HCHO sensor, laser particle sensor
- HCHO measurement: range: 0-5 mg/m³, resolution: 0.001 mg/m³
- TVOC measurement: range: 0-9 mg/m³, resolution: 0.001 mg/m³
- PM2.5 measurement: range: 0-999 ug/m³, resolution: 0.1 ug/m³
- Large display, best for home, office, or various occasions, 3000 mAh battery works for 6 hours
Temptop M1000 air quality monitor is mainly used to detect: PM2.5, formaldehyde TVOC humidity, and temperature. These factors affect the health and comfort of your family in many ways, including respiratory health, sleep quality, concentration, mood, and immunity.
In what environment does this logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor environments.
What measurements does this logger support?
The Temtop M1000 Air quality monitor supports the following measurements: Dust including PM2.5, Temperature, Humidity, Volatile Organic Compound (TVOC), and Formaldehyde (HCHO).
|Power Adapter||DC5 V; 0.5-1 A|
|Batter Life||6-8 h|
|PM2.5||Senser: Laser PM Sensor
Measuring Range: 0-999 ug/m3
|HCHO||Measuring Range: 0-5 mg/m3
|TVOC||Measurement Range: 0-9 mg/m3
|Operation Environment||Temperature Range: 0~50℃
Humidity Range: 0~90%RH
Atmospheric Presssure: 1 atm