The Things Indoor Gateway (TTIG) is a The Things Network (TTN) product that is highly reliable is a high-performance device and is also cost-effective. The TTIG is an 8-channel LoRaWAN gateway based on SX1308 with build-in ESP8266 WiFi connectivity. This device satisfies a wide range of applications requiring dynamic coverage, as multiple versions and various power outlets are available, therefore making it able to be used for a wide array of applications. As an IoT gateway designed by The Things Network, it enjoys all the superior functions TTN provides to its customers. And of course, this gateway is able to connect with the secure and collaborative Internet of Things Network which spans many countries around the globe to provide coverage to millions of people. The tool which a lot of people apply in their community is TTN Mapper. Therefore, you can use this gateway to become one of the contributors of this network by loading onto The Network Console, or enjoy the public community network built up by the other TTN gateways!
Download the specification documentsdata sheet
- High-performance Cortex A8 1GHz processor, Linux system.
- Support LoRaWAN protocol Class A, support ultra-low-power SenseCAP Sensor
- Support 8 RX, 1 TX transceiver, maximum transmit power 27dBm
- Support multiple ISM bands: CN470, EU868, US915
- Support multiple methods to access the network: 4G, Ethernet
- Ultra-wide-distance transmission: 10km in line of sight scene, 2 km in the urban scene
- Industrial grade protection: IP66 enclosure, temperature -40°C ~ 70°C, suitable for outdoor applications
- Easy deployment, and rapid provisioning
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor environments.
For more information visit Seeed Studio.