Featuring high accuracy at a great price and ease of use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain, this logger is ideal for recording water level and temperature up to 3m depths in shallow wells, streams, lakes, freshwater wetlands (stainless-steel), saltwater/brackish wetlands and tidal areas (titanium).
Records water level and temperature up to 3m depths with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain. Available in stainless steel for shallow wells, streams, lakes, and freshwater wetlands and in titanium for saltwater/brackish wetlands and tidal areas.U20 Sensor Location
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in a metal housing
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure, temperature, and water density
- Multiple-rate sampling allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops
- Available in four depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands, and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium versions
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
- 3-point NIST-traceable calibration certificate included
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U20-001-04 data logger supports the following measurements: Absolute Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Temperature, and Water Level.