With an integrated sensor, measures and records temperature in indoor environments. Ideal for monitoring occupant comfort in office buildings, tracking warehouse storage conditions, and logging temperature trends in server rooms.
The HOBO UX100-001 Temperature data logger records temperature in indoor environments with its integrated sensor. The logger is ideal for monitoring occupant comfort in office buildings, tracking food storage conditions in warehouses, and logging temperature trends in server rooms.
- Easy-to-view LCD display
- Large memory capacity
- Visual high & low alarm thresholds
- Burst and Statistics logging modes
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup and graphing & analysis
- Range: -20°C to 70°C / -4°F to 158°F
- Accuracy: ±0.21°C from 0°C to 50°C / ±0.38°F from 32°F to 122°F, see manual for plot
- Resolution: 0.024°C at 25°C / 0.04°F at 77°F, see Plot A
- Response Time: 8 minutes in air moving 1 m/s (2.2 mph)
- Drift: <0.1°C per year / 0.18°F per year
Logger Operating Range:
- Logging: -20°C to 70°C / -4°F to 158°F; 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Launch/Readout: 0°C to 50°C / 32°F to 122°F per USB specification
Logging Rate: 1 second to 18 hours, 12 minutes, 15 seconds
Logging Modes: Fixed interval (normal), burst, or statistics
Memory Modes: Wrap when full or stop when full
Start Modes: Immediate, push button, date & time, or next interval
Stop Modes: When the memory is full, push the button, or date & time
Restart Mode: Push-button
Time Accuracy: ±1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F)
Power Source: One 3V CR2032 lithium battery and USB cable
Battery Life: 1 year, typically with a logging rate of 1 minute and sampling interval of 15 seconds or greater
Memory: 128 KB (84,650 measurements, maximum)
Download Type: USB 2.0 interface
Full Memory Download Time: 20 seconds
LCD: LCD is visible from 0°C to 50°C / 32°F to 122°F; the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range
Size: 3.66 x 5.94 x 1.52 cm / 1.44 x 2.34 x 0.6 in.
Environmental Rating: IP50
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UX100-001 data logger supports the following measurement: Temperature.