The HOBO UX120-006M Analog Data Logger is a high-performance, LCD display data logger for building performance monitoring applications.
As Onset’s highest-accuracy data logger, it provides twice the accuracy of previous models, a deployment-friendly LCD, and flexible support for up to four external sensors for measuring temperature, current, CO2, voltage, and more. The data logger is ideal for energy audits, building commissioning studies, equipment scheduling, and more.
- Twice the accuracy of previous models with 16-bit resolution
- Flexible support for a wide range of external sensors
- LCD confirms logger operation and displays near real-time measurement data
- Provides minimum, maximum, average, and standard deviation logging options
- On-screen alarms notify you when a sensor reading exceeds set thresholds
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup and graphing & analysis
- 4-20mA (w/CABLE-4-20MA): 0 to 20.1 mA
- 0 to 2.5 V (w/CABLE-2.5-STEREO)
- 0 to 5 V (w/CABLE-ADAP5)
- 0 to 10 V (w/CABLE-ADAP10)
- 0 to 24 V (w/CABLE-ADAP24)
- 4-20mA (w/CABLE-4-20MA): ±0.001 mA ±0.2% of reading
- 0 to 2.5 V (w/CABLE-2.5-STEREO): ±0.1 mV ±0.1% of reading
- 0 to 5 V (w/CABLE-ADAP5): ±0.2 mV ±0.3% of reading
- 0 to 10 V (w/CABLE-ADAP10): ±0.4 mV ±0.3% of reading
- 0 to 24 V (w/CABLE-ADAP24): ±1.0 mV ±0.3% of reading
- 4-20mA (w/CABLE-4-20MA): 0.3 µA
- 0 to 2.5 V (w/CABLE-2.5-STEREO): 40 µV
- 0 to 5 V (w/CABLE-ADAP5): 80 µV
- 0 to 10 V (w/CABLE-ADAP10): 160 µV
- 0 to 24 V (w/CABLE-ADAP24): 384 µV
- Operating Range (Logging): -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F); 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Launch/Readout: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F) per USB specification
- Logging Rate: 1 second to 18 hours, 12 minutes, 15 seconds
- Logging Modes: Normal, Burst, or Statistics
- Memory Modes: Wrap when full or stop when full
- Start Modes: Immediate, push button, date & time, or next interval
- Stop Modes: When the memory is full, push the button, or date & time
- Restart Mode: Push-button
- Time Accuracy: ±1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F), see Plot A
- Battery Life: 1 year, typically with a logging rate of 1 minute and sampling interval of 15 seconds or greater
- Battery Type: Two AAA 1.5 V alkaline batteries, user replaceable
- Memory: 4 MB (1.9 million measurements, maximum)
- Download Type: USB 2.0 interface
- Full Memory Download Time: Approximately 1.5 minutes
- LCD: LCD is visible from 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F); the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range
- Size: 10.8 x 5.41 x 2.54 cm (4.25 x 2.13 x 1 in.)
- Environmental Rating: IP50
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UX120-006M data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Differential Pressure, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatts (kW), Temperature, and Volatile Organic Comp.