Monitors indoor light changes with an internal sensor and records light on/off conditions; ideal for building energy audits and light usage analysis.
- Auto-calibration of ON and OFF thresholds ensures reliable readings
- User-adjustable sensitivity control for low/high light level conditions
- Highly recommended light pipe accessory eliminates effects of ambient light to ensure the most accurate readings
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing, and analysis
- Light Threshold: > 65 lux
- Light Type: LED, CFL, fluorescent, HID, incandescent, natural
- Start Modes: Immediate, push button, date & time, or next interval
- Stop Modes: When the memory is full, push the button, or date & time
- Time Accuracy: ±1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F) (see Plot A)
- One 3V CR2032 lithium battery and USB cable
- Battery Life: 1-year typical use
- UX90-002: 128 KB (84,650 measurements, maximum)
- UX90-002M: 512 KB (346,795 measurements, maximum)
- USB 2.0 interface
- Full Memory Download Time: 10 seconds for 128 KB, 30 seconds for 512 KB
Logger Operating Range:
- Logging: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F); 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Launch/Readout: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F) per USB specification
- LCD is visible from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range
Size: 3.66 x 5.94 x 1.52 cm / 1.44 x 2.34 x 0.6 in.
Weight: 23 g / 0.81 oz
Environmental Rating: IP50
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UX90-002 data logger supports the following measurement: Light On/Off