The HOBO Occupancy & Light data logger monitors room occupancy and indoor light changes to identify occupancy patterns and determine energy usage and potential savings.
- Measures room occupancy up to 12 meters away
- Auto-calibration of ON and OFF thresholds ensures reliable readings
- LCD screen displays signal strength, enabling proper logger placement
- Highly recommended light pipe accessory eliminates effects of ambient light to ensure the most accurate readings
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup and graphing & analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UX90-006 data logger supports the following measurements: Light On/Off and Occupancy
- Detection Range: maximum 12 m / 39.4 ft
- Detection Performance: 102° (±51°) Horizontal; 92° (±46°) Vertical (see Figure B)
- Detection Zones: 92 (see Figure B)
- Light Threshold: > 65 lux
- Light Type: LED, CFL, fluorescent, HID, incandescent, natural
- Memory Modes: Wrap when full or stop when full
- Start Modes: Immediate, push button, date & time, or next interval
- Stop Modes: When the memory is full, push the button, or date & time
- Time Accuracy: ±1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F) (see Plot A)
- One 3V CR2032 lithium battery and USB cable
- Battery Life: 1-year typical use
- UX90-006: 128 KB (84,650 measurements, maximum)
- UX90-006M: 512 KB (346,795 measurements, maximum)
- USB 2.0 interface
- Full Memory Download Time: 10 seconds for 128 KB, 30 seconds for 512 KB
- Occupancy Sensor Range: 20° to 60°C (-4° to 140°F); 15 to 85% RH (non-condensing)
- LCD: Visible from 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); the LCD may react slowly or go blank in temperatures outside this range
Size: 3.66 x 8.48 x 2.87 cm / 1.44 x 3.34 x 1.13 in.
Environmental Rating: IP50