The R718PA7 is a wireless communication device that detects noise. The main unit and the noise sensor communicate via the RS485 connection interface, and it sends detected data to the other equipment via a wireless network with LoRaTM wireless communication protocol standards.
- Adopt SX1276 wireless communication module
- DC 12V adapter power supply
- Host body IP ratings: IP65/IP67 (option)
- The base is equipped with a magnet that can be attached to the iron object.
- RS485 communication compatible with LoRaWANTM Class A
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum technology
- Configuring parameters and reading data via third-party software platforms, and setting alarms via SMS text and email (optional)
- Applicable to the third-party platforms: Actility / ThingPark / TTN / MyDevices / Cayenne