A miniature, waterproof, value-priced, two-channel temperature and relative light level data logger. Suitable for indoor, outdoor, and underwater applications, this logger holds approximately 52K measurements of 10-bit readings.
For accurate temperature measurement in sunlight, a solar radiation shield is required (assembly-required RS1 Solar Radiation Shield or pre-assembled M-RSA Solar Radiation Shield). Note that using a solar radiation shield prevents the use of the light sensor.CONSIDER UPGRADING TO MX2202
- Low-cost temperature with alarm indication or light intensity
- Waterproof housing for wet or underwater use
- Data readout in less than 30 seconds via a fast Optic USB interface
- Temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Light: 0 to 320,000 lux (0 to 30,000 lumens/ft2)
- Temperature: ±0.53°C from 0°C to 50°C (±0.95°F from 32°F to 122°F), see Plot A in manual
- Light Intensity: Designed for measurement of relative light levels, see Plot D for light wavelength response
- Temperature: 0.14°C at 25°C (0.25°F at 77°F), see Plot A in manual
- Drift: Less than 0.1°C/year (0.2°F/year)
- Airflow of 2 m/s (4.4 mph): 10 minutes, typical to 90%
- Water: 5 minutes, typical to 90%
- Time Accuracy: ±1 minute per month at 25°C (77°F), see Plot B in manual
- In Water/Ice: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- In Air: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Water Depth Rating: 30 m from -20°C to 20°C (100 ft from -4°F to 68°F), see Plot C in manual
- NIST Traceable Certification: Available for temperature only at an additional charge; temperature range -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
- Battery Life: 1 year typical use
- Battery Type: CR2032
- UA-002-08: 8K bytes (approximately 3.5K combined temperature and light readings or events)
- UA-002-64: 64K bytes (approximately 28K combined temperature and light readings or events)
Materials: Polypropylene case; stainless steel screws; Buna-N o-ring
Dimensions: 58 x 33 x 23 mm (2.3 x 1.3 x 0.9 inches)
Environmental Rating: IP68
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UA-002-64 data logger supports the following measurements: Light Intensity, Temperature, and Water Temperature