A temperature probe for use in air, soil, or water. Works with the HOBO UX120-006M, MX1100, ZW series, or U series data loggers. Probes are available in lengths of 0.3 m (1 ft), 1.8 m (6 ft), 6.1 m (20 ft), and 15.2 m (50 ft).
- Accuracy and resolution vary according to the attached logger model
- Measurement range is -40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F)
- Response time in the air: 2 min. typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/sec (2.2 mph)
- Response time in stirred water: 30 sec. typical to 90%
- The sensor is attached to a 0.3 m (1 ft), 1.8 m (6 ft), 6.1 m (20 ft), or 15.2 m (50 ft) cable
|Measurement Range||-40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F) in water
-40° to 100°C (-40° to 212°F) in air
|Drift||<0.1°C (<0.2°F) per year|
|Response Time in Air||2 min. typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/sec (2.2 mph)|
|Response Time in Stirred Water||30 sec. typical to 90%|
|Operating Range||Sensor tip and cable immersion in fresh water up to +50°C (122°F) for 1 year|
|Housing||Copper-plated sensor tip|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 33 mm (0.2 x 1.3 inches)|
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in indoor, outdoor, and underwater environments.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The TMC50-HD sensor supports the following measurements: Temperature and Water Temperature