Rugged and compact, the redesigned HOBO USB Micro Station is a weatherproof data logger for multi-channel monitoring of microclimates. This battery-powered station accepts up to five plug-and-play Smart Sensors and has a hinged door to make sensor installation simple and quick. The Micro Station is equipped with a built-in USB port for fast, efficient data readout to a computer, and integrated mounting tabs for easy installation.
Looking for a cellular option? The MicroRX Station offers integrated solar panel or battery power for affordable remote data offload via 4G cellular.
- Compact size for easy deployment
- Weatherproof IP66 enclosure for harsh environments
- Direct USB offload--no need for an adapter cable
- Includes five Smart Sensor inputs
- Hinged door and integrated mounting tabs
- Runs for up to a year on four standard AA batteries
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup and graphing & analysis
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor and outdoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The H21-USB data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, Amp Hour (Ah), Barometric Pressure, DC Voltage, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature, Volt-Amp Reactive, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Water Flow, Watt Hours (Wh), Watts (W) and Wind