The NviroSense (NS) Series is a battery-powered, long-range integrated sensor platform complementing the benefits of LoRaWAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity. Its small, robust form factor contains superior RF performance and flexibility with precise temperature and humidity sensors, and room for future developments. Based on the Semtech SX1272 and Nordic nRF51 silicon, it offers a LoRa range of up to 16 kilometers with a local 2.4 GHz connectivity alternative to smartphones and tablets. The NSS450 works with our NS Series of LoRa/multi-wireless gateways for simple out-of-the-box integration and is compatible with 3rd party cloud and LoRa network ecosystem partners.
- Your wireless network – Create a fully owned private LoRa network to capture, direct, and manage IoT data for your application - choose from NSS250 and NSS450 finished sensors or NSG100 Gateways.
- Rugged durability with a broad sensor array - Robust enclosures provide a resilient and robust platform for recording and delivering sensor data from a range of harsh environments.
- Comprehensive security and reliability - Dynamic multi-layer security at each interface to guard your network at every level.
- Broad certification and approvals - Fully certified for FCC, IC, and CE and Bluetooth SIG listing.
- A platform for building actionable IoT intelligence – Direct sensor data to the Cloud with our cohesive LoRa Packet Forwarder software for simple application deployment
- Personal support for your implementation - Connect with NviroSense Integration support and engineering to help configure and deploy your application.
In what environment does this logger operate?
This logger can be used in various applications, namely in fields such as cold chain management and food safety, as well as monitoring the natural world through environmental monitoring applications, and can also be used in building monitoring such as industrial heating and cooling.