The HOBO UX100-014M Single Channel Thermocouple data logger records temperature in indoor environments with thermocouple sensors (sold separately). Designed for a broad range of monitoring applications – from industrial process monitoring to concrete maturity testing – the logger provides exceptional flexibility by accepting J, K, T, E, R, S, B or N-type thermocouple probes.
Onset also offers a four-channel thermocouple data logger, the HOBO UX120-014M.
Download the specification documentsData Sheet User Manual
- High-accuracy J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N thermocouple readings
- An easy-to-view LCD display
- Large memory capacity
- Visual high & low alarm thresholds
- New Burst and Statistics logging modes
- Record ambient temperature with an internal thermistor
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The UX100-014M data logger supports the following measurement: Temperature