The HOBO UX120 Thermocouple Data Logger is a four-channel LCD data logger for measuring and recording temperature in a broad range of monitoring applications. The data logger makes it easy and convenient to record temperatures over a broad range (-260 to 1820⁰ C) and can accept up to four J, K, T, E, R, S, B, or N-type probes. In addition to accepting four thermocouple probes, the data logger features an internal temperature sensor for logging ambient temperatures, further extending the range of application possibilities.
Onset also offers a single-channel thermocouple data logger, the HOBO UX100-014M.
Download the specification documentsData Sheet User Manual
- Easy-to-view LCD display confirms logger operation and battery status
- Near real-time readout of current temperatures as well as minimum, maximum, average and standard deviation statistics
- On-screen alarms notify you if temperatures exceed high or low thresholds
- Large memory capacity capable of storing 1.6 million measurements
- Start, stop and restart pushbuttons
- User upgradeable firmware
- The optional protective case enables logger use in outdoor environments
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing and analysis