The AC Voltage transmitter is a self-powered transformer for monitoring sine wave and single-phase AC voltage. Available in two ranges: 0 to 150 Volts AC, and 0 to 300 Volts AC.
Requirements for use with specific data loggers:
- HOBO MX1100 series: a 4-20mA input cable (SD-MA-420)
- HOBO U12, UX120-006M, or ZW series: a 4-20mA input cable (CABLE-4-20mA)
Refer to the data logger product pages to ensure you have the proper interfaces (modules, adapter, etc.) to deploy this sensor.
- Available Ranges: Two voltage ranges – 0 to 150 Volts AC and 0 to 300 Volts AC.
- Self-Powered: No need for an external power source.
- Sensor Accuracy: Less than ±0.1% of span for 20% to 120% of range, and ±0.25% for 10% of range.
- Over Range and Over Load: +20% over range and +40% overload capabilities.
- Output: 0–20 mA output signal.
- Fast Response Time: <240 msec to 90% of the target value.
- Operating Conditions: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F); 5-95% RH, non-condensing.
- Housing and Protection: Plastic polycarbonate with IP-50 for the box and IP-10 for the terminals.
- Mounting: Standard 35mm DIN rail.
- Country of Origin: Israel.
- Special Requirements: Compatible with specific HOBO data loggers via a 4-20mA input cable.
- Safety Note: This should be used only by qualified personnel.
|Ranges||0-150 and 0-300 volts RMS|
|Sensor Accuracy||< ±0.1% of span (20% to 120% of range) ±0.25% of span (10% of range)|
|Over Range||+20% of span|
|Over Load||+40% of span|
|Frequency||60 Hz AC|
|Response Time to 90%||<240 msec|
|Operating Conditions||-20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F); 5-95% RH, non-condensing|
|Protection Level||- Box: According to IP-50 DIN 40050<br> - Terminals: According to IP-10 DIN 40050|
|Mounting||Standard 35mm DIN rail|
|For U12 & H8 Loggers||Input Cable (Part # CABLE-4-20mA)|
|For HOBO Energy Logger||FlexSmart Analog Module (Part # S-FS-CVIA)|
In what environment does this sensor operate?
This sensor operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this sensor support?
The T-CON-ACT-300 sensor supports the following measurement: AC Voltage