- Affordable, high-performance dissolved oxygen (DO) monitoring with 0.2 mg/L accuracy
- Optical DO sensor technology for long-lasting calibration with less maintenance
- HOBOware Pro's Dissolved Oxygen Assistant software corrects for measurement drift from fouling; provides salinity-adjusted DO concentrations and percent saturation
- Optical USB interface for high-speed, reliable data offload
- User-replaceable DO sensor cap eliminates the need to send the logger back to the factory to replace the membrane
NOTE: For DO measurements in saltwater, an adjustment for salinity is required. For waters with small changes in salinity (<2 ppt), a salinity meter reading typically provides enough accuracy. For environments with greater salinity changes, we generally recommend the HOBO U24-002-C Conductivity logger. If you need DO in Percent Saturation, barometric pressure data is required, which can be logged with a HOBO U20-001-04 Water Level logger.
|Measurement Range||0 to 30 mg/L|
|Calibrated Range||0 to 20 mg/L; 0 to 35°C (32 to 95°F)|
|Accuracy||±0.2 mg/L up to 8 mg/L; ±0.5 mg/L from 8 to 20 mg/L|
|Response Time||To 90% in less than 2 minutes|
|DO Sensor Cap Life||6 months, cap expires 7 months after initialization|
|Temperature Measurement/Operating Range||-5 to 40°C (23 to 104°F); non-Freezing|
|Temperature Accuracy||0.2°C (0.36°F)|
|Temperature Resolution||0.02°C (0.04°F)|
|Response Time||To 90% in less than 30 minutes|
|Memory||21,700 sets of DO and temperature measurements (64 KB total memory)|
|Logging Rate||1 minute to 18 hours|
|Time Accuracy||±1 minute per month at 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Battery||3.6 V lithium battery; factory replaceable|
|Battery Life||3 years (at 5-minute logging)|
|Depth Rating||100 m (328 ft)|
|Buoyancy||Saltwater: 13 g (0.46 oz) negative | Freshwater: 20 g (0.71 oz) negative|
|Wetted Materials||Black Delrin®, PVC, EPDM o-rings, silicone bronze screws; rated for saltwater use|
|Size||39.6 mm diameter x 266.7 mm length (1.56 x 10.5 inches)|
|Weight||272.4 g (9.61 oz)|
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an underwater environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The U26-001 data logger supports the following measurements: Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature