Elitech RC-5 USB temperature data logger is used for temperature recording during storage and transportation of foodstuff, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and as well as other cold chain applications. It is widely used throughout the warehousing, logistics and cold chain fields, in applications such as refrigerated containers, refrigerated trucks, refrigerated goods, cold storage, laboratory, etc. The RC-5+ is the upgraded version temperature data logger with automatic generation of PDF report, repeat start functions and etc.
Download the specification documentsRC-5 User Manual RC-5+ User Manual RC-5 data sheet RC-5+ data sheet
- Internal temperature sensor, accuracy up to ±0.5 °C
- A built-in USB port allowing for quick access to PCs and ElitechLog software
- LCD display with indications on status and data
- Up to 32,000 points memory capacity
- IP67 rated waterproof
- Compliance with CE(EN12830), RoHS and FDA (21CFR)
RC-5+ Upgraded Features
- Auto encrypted PDF report with password protection function
- Quick restart without re-configuration
- Up to 5 alarm thresholds configurable
- External temperature sensors (optional)
- Compliance with CE(EN12830), RoHS, DO-160G and FDA (21CFR)
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RC-5 data logger supports the following measurements: Temperature.
For more information visit Elitech.