The RC-5+ is the upgraded version temperature data logger with automatic generation of PDF reports, repeat start functions and etc. Elitech RC-5 USB temperature data logger is used for temperature recording during storage and transportation of foodstuff, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and as well as other cold chain applications.
DocumentationRC-5 User Manual RC-5+ User Manual
RC-5 data sheet RC-5+ data sheet
- Internal temperature sensor, accuracy up to ±0.5 °C
- A built-in USB port allows for quick access to PCs and ElitechLog software
- LCD display with indications on status and data
- Up to 32,000 points of memory capacity
- IP67 rated waterproof
- Compliance with CE(EN12830), RoHS and FDA (21CFR)
RC-5+ Upgraded Features
- Auto-encrypted PDF report with password protection function
- Quick restart without re-configuration
- Up to 5 alarm thresholds are configurable
- External temperature sensors (optional)
- Compliance with CE(EN12830), RoHS, DO-160G and FDA (21CFR)
This USB temperature data logger is mainly used for temperature recording during storage and ocean/air/highway transportation of foodstuff, medicine, chemicals, and other products, especially widely used in all kinds of warehousing, logistics, and cold chain, such as refrigerated containers, refrigerated trucks refrigerated package, cold storage, laboratory, etc. or in large-sized global supply chain businesses.
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RC-5 data logger supports the following measurements: Temperature.
- Record interval: 10 s~24 hours adjustable
- Sensor: Internal NTC thermal resistor, no external sensor supported
- Communication interface: USB
- Power supply: CR2032 battery
- CE certificate
- Multiple uses: data can be removed and start a new round by our software
- Data could be queried, saved, printed, and exported in Word/Excel/TXT /PDF format.
- Package Included: 1 x Elitech RC-5 Data Logger; 1 x CR2032 Battery; 1 x User Manual