HOBOmobile App from Onset
Onset’s HOBOmobile app, a free download from the iTunes or Google Play app store, makes it a snap to configure MX Series data loggers and manage the collected data. Right from a mobile phone or tablet, users can view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, share data files and graph images for analysis in Excel, Numbers, and other applications, and store data in the cloud. HOBOmobile also makes it fast and easy to set up audible alarm notifications so users are immediately notified of problems.
- Communicate to HOBO MX data loggers using Bluetooth (LE) technology
- No internet connection required
- Set data logger's name, password, logging rate, alarm threshold, start & stop time
- Automatically upload data to Onset’s HOBOlink service for storing and merging data files.
- Configure and clear audible alarms
- Page the data logger
- Download and view data
- Export and share data as CSV, TXT, XLSX, or HOBO files
- Multi-language support (Android version only)
Minimum System Requirements
- iOS 10.X, 11.X and 12.X
- Android 4.4, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0.1 or 7.0-7.1.2
- Bluetooth 4.0
Download the free HOBOmobile application for your iOS or Android mobile device today. For documentation on the app, click here